Alcatraz
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

No time to explain, get on the unicorn.

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Matthew Hill
P R I S O N E R

Matthew Hill

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 23-03-13
Leeftijd : 28

Character sheet
Soort: Gevangenen
Liefde: Loverboy, you're playing those hearts like toys, Don't you feel bad, don't you feel bad?
Quote: Well I'm your friend, friends with benefits.

No time to explain, get on the unicorn. Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: No time to explain, get on the unicorn.   No time to explain, get on the unicorn. Emptyza maa 23, 2013 1:21 pm

Welkom in dit rommelige hoekje, waarschijnlijk ga ik proberen (vooral op de nadruk proberen) hier een soort van topic tracker bij te houden.
Personages

>> Matthew Hill
To Do

None Yet
Working On

>> Little Bit Of Truth//Spencer
Happy Ending

None Yet
Death

None Yet
Random

There's always place for Random >.<

Laatst aangepast door Matthew Hill op za maa 23, 2013 11:55 pm; in totaal 3 keer bewerkt
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
http://supernaturall.actieforum.com
Matthew Hill
P R I S O N E R

Matthew Hill

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 23-03-13
Leeftijd : 28

Character sheet
Soort: Gevangenen
Liefde: Loverboy, you're playing those hearts like toys, Don't you feel bad, don't you feel bad?
Quote: Well I'm your friend, friends with benefits.

No time to explain, get on the unicorn. Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: No time to explain, get on the unicorn.   No time to explain, get on the unicorn. Emptyza maa 23, 2013 10:43 pm

Wear a smile, show respect
WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, YOU NEVER SAID
WHEN I WAS OLDER, I'D FEEL HELPLESS

WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, I USED TO CARE. ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT MY FATHER SAID. WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, YOU EVEN TOLD ME. TO SHOW EVIL, THE UTMOST RESPECT. WHE I WAS YOUNGER, I NEVER THOUGHT. THAT WHEN I WAS OLDER, I'D FIGHT YOUR WARS. WHE I WAS YOUNGER, I ONLY DREAMED. THAT WHEN I GOT OLDER, YOU'D BE PROUD OF ME.

Code:
<center><div style="width: 400px; background-color: #fafafa; border-left: 5px solid #7c9a80;  border-right: 5px solid #7c9a80;"><div style="width: 384px; background-color: #fff; border-left: 1px dotted #000000; border-right: 1px dotted #000000;"><div style="padding-top: 7px;"></div><div style="width:370px; font-family: garamond; font-size: 40px; letter-spacing: -4px; font-style: oblique; text-align:center; color: transparent; line-height: 60%; text-shadow: #000000 1px 0px 1px; text-transform: lowercase; padding-top: 10px;">Wear a smile, show respect</div><div style="width: 370px; padding-top: 2px; text-align:center;  text-shadow: #ffffff 1px 0px 0px; font-family: arial; font-size: 8px; line-height: 90%; color: #000; letter-spacing: 0px;">WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, YOU  NEVER SAID</div><div style="width: 370px; padding-bottom: 3px; text-align:center; letter-spacing: 1px;  text-shadow: #ffffff 1px 0px 0px; font-family: arial; font-size: 10px; line-height: 90%; color: #000;">WHEN I WAS OLDER, I'D FEEL HELPLESS</div><div style="width: 370px; height: 250px; background-image: url(http://i49.tinypic.com/1624owi.gif); border: #ccc 1px solid;"></div>
<div style="width: 370px; padding-top: 2px; text-align: justify;  text-shadow: #ffffff 1px 0px 0px; font-family: arial; font-size: 8px; line-height: 90%; color: #000; letter-spacing: 0px;">WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, I USED TO CARE. ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT MY FATHER SAID. WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, YOU EVEN TOLD ME. TO SHOW EVIL, THE UTMOST RESPECT. WHE I WAS YOUNGER, I NEVER THOUGHT. THAT WHEN I WAS OLDER, I'D FIGHT YOUR WARS. WHE I WAS YOUNGER, I ONLY DREAMED. THAT WHEN I GOT OLDER, YOU'D BE PROUD OF ME.</div><div style="padding: 3px;"></div><div style="width: 370px; text-align: justify;  font-family: georgia; font-size: 9px; line-height: 95%; color: #000;  border-top: 1px dotted #000000; padding-top: 5px; border-bottom: 1px dotted #000000; padding-bottom: 5px; text-transform: lowercase;">
YOUR SEXY ASSED POST GOES RIGHT HURRR. <3
</div><div style="padding-bottom: 7px;"></div>
</div></div><div style="width: 400px; text-align: right;  font-family: arial; font-size: 7px; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 95%; color: #000;  ">[URL=http://z10.invisionfree.com/A_THOUSAND_FIREFLIES/index.php?showuser=10469]THANKS ♥[/URL]</div></center>

THANKS ♥
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
http://supernaturall.actieforum.com

No time to explain, get on the unicorn.
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Alcatraz :: 
 :: Character Dump
-
Ga naar: